Why I Chose to Build My Real Estate Career in Placer County
If you've ever driven through Rocklin on a clear morning, past the oak trees, the new neighborhoods, and the faces of families who look genuinely happy to be here, you'd understand why I never left.
I'm Sabina Khan, a licensed REALTOR® with Realty ONE Group Complete, and I serve buyers and sellers throughout Placer County, including Rocklin, Lincoln, Roseville, Auburn, Loomis, Newcastle, and Granite Bay. This isn't just my market. It's my home.
Over a Decade in Placer County
My husband and I moved here right after college, and within a few weeks, we knew this was where we wanted to raise our family. The school districts are exceptional. The neighborhoods feel safe and connected. And the lifestyle (wine country, hiking trails, new restaurants, easy access to Tahoe) is something you genuinely can't replicate in most of California.
So when I decided to become a real estate agent, there was no question where I'd focus. I wanted to help other families find exactly what we found: a place that feels like home the moment you arrive.
What I Know About This Market
Because I live here, I bring knowledge that goes beyond MLS data. I know which Rocklin neighborhoods have the best school zones. I know the difference between the communities in Lincoln (Sun City, Twelve Bridges, Lincoln Crossing) and which one fits which type of buyer. I know which streets in Roseville sell fast and why. I know that Auburn buyers are often looking for something completely different than Rocklin buyers, and I know how to serve both.
This hyperlocal knowledge is something you can't get from an agent who covers all of Sacramento County plus Placer County plus El Dorado County. When you work with me, you get someone who genuinely knows your future neighborhood, because I probably drove through it this week.
My Approach to Real Estate
I keep a small client roster on purpose. Rushing from transaction to transaction isn't my goal. My goal is to make sure you feel informed, supported, and confident at every step, whether you're a first-time buyer navigating Placer County's market for the first time, a Bay Area family relocating and trying to figure out which city fits your lifestyle, or a homeowner ready to sell and wondering what your home is worth right now.
I'm always reachable. I respond to texts and calls quickly. And I will never push you toward a decision that isn't right for your family.
Ready to Talk?
If you're thinking about buying or selling in Placer County, whether that's Rocklin, Lincoln, Roseville, Auburn, Loomis, Newcastle, Folsom or Granite Bay, I'd love to connect. No pressure, no sales pitch. Just a conversation about what you're looking for and how I can help.
📞 530-218-6720 📧 sabinashomes@gmail.com 🌐 sabinashomes.com
Sabina Khan is a licensed REALTOR® with Realty ONE Group Complete, serving all of Placer County, CA. DRE #02102491

Comments
Post a Comment